GNR has a well trained product support and service technical team to ensure that our customers are happy with our products. We provide email and phone technical support, software updates and extended warranty coverage to keep your product up and running.
Solar Installation Services, we offer
- Roof top Solar PV installation for residences, home, apartments and luxury villas etc.
- Roof top Solar PV installation for Clinics, Hospitals, Schools, Academic institutes, College, Universities and commercial buildings.
- Solar water heater installations for commercial buildings like hostel, restaurants, hotels which use process heat e.t.c
- We offer both Off-grid, On-Grid, Hybrid and net metering based Solar Energy Solutions
- We also offer solar design, supply and commissioning services at large scale utility size industrial projects.
Complete Off-Grid Power Solutions
GNR Power Pvt Ltd's design staff design home power systems for both off the grid and grid-intertied systems for all areas of the country and at all price levels. Our off-grid packages detailed are complete and can be shipped quickly. We also customize complete package systems unique to your needs. Call us to discuss your needs so that we can deliver a system that works for your unique situation
Component of the Off Grid System
- Solar Panel
- Solar Off-Grid Inverter
- Solar Charge Controller
- Monitoring Systems
- Mounting Structure
- PV Array Boxes
- Cable and Accessories
Off-grid DC Solar Power Systems
DC off-grid solar power systems are most often used to power DC appliances in RV's, boats, and cabins, as well as farm/ranch appliances like cattle gates and rural telecommunications systems when utility power is not accessible. DC solar power is less expensive than AC solar power because an inverter is not required to convert the electricity produced by solar panels and stored in batteries from DC to AC. But DC solar power does NOT power standard AC appliances.
Off-grid AC Solar Power Systems
Off-grid solar power also stores DC electricity in batteries. The addition of an inverter allows this system to convert DC electrical current coming from the batteries into AC or alternating current. AC is the standard form of electricity for anything that "plugs in" to utility power and is the appropriate current for common household appliances. While AC off-grid solar power systems are more expensive because of the cost of the inverter, the appliances you are able to use are less expensive and there are more kinds of appliances to choose from
After Sales Support Services
- 24X7 availability of support team.
- Our support engineers are well trained experts who know how installed solutions work.
- Our skilled support team is available to answer all your usage or technical queries over the phone or email.
- Insights and updates are regularly posted on our website which helps our customers get most from their investments in our solutions.
After Sales Service
- GNR installations adhere to international standards for performance. Hence components are thoroughly tested by our well trained engineers for functionality before they are shipped to the customer.
- Our service team has a thorough understanding of the solutions they support. They can walk you through various regular usage scenarios and resolve, solution related issues.
- GNR will repair any defect or failure of installation that occurs during the warranty period at no cost of material or labor to the customer.
- Our service team can provide product firmware and software updates.
Our warranty is a great way to be sure that your GNR installation will always work the way it should.
Our warranty program gives you
- Reliability and assured performance.
- Benefit of having us fix the installation or replace the covered equipment in case anything should fail to meet the standards without any extra cost other than the cost of the warranty.
- GNR offers 2 years warranty with any new installation bought and registered with us.
- It can be extended to 3 years if an extended warranty is bought at the time of purchase.